In order to stimulate blood circulation, we recommend that passengers do the following exercises during the flight. Start with your feet and do the exercises in the following sequence:
1. Feet: With both feet flat on the floor, gradually pull your toes up and then lower them again. Now do the same with your heels. Repeat this exercise 15 times.
2. Ankles: Turn your feet slowly in circles. Repeat this exercise 15 times.
3. Knees: Place your feet flat on the floor. Pull up your knees, while flexing your thigh muscles. Repeat this exercise 20 to 30 times.
4. Legs: Hold onto your knee using two hands. Pull your knee towards your chest and hold it here for 15 seconds. Repeat this exercise 10 times per leg.
5. Shoulders: Place your hands on your thighs. Repeatedly circle your shoulders from front to back. Breathe deeply during this exercise.
6. Back and Arms: Place your feet flat on the floor. Tighten your stomach and bend forward. Hold this position for 15 seconds.
Does this answer your question?
Thank you for your feedback.
Thank you for your feedback. We’ll use it to improve our answers.